12th Global Slag Conference, Exhibition & Awards
18 - 19 May 2017, Lindner Congress Hotel, Düsseldorf, Germany
This is the call for papers for the 12th Global Slag Conference 2017 in Düsseldorf.
The conference convenors are interested to hear from prospective presenters for the Global Slag Conference.
Papers should fit in with the main themes of the conference.
- Global and regional slag trends
- Slag and sustainability
- Surviving the slag crisis
- Adding value to slag
- Growing market share
- Non-ferrous slags
- Global slag production: markets & buyers
- Emissions trading
- Chemical and mineralogical optimisation of slag
- Steel slag for cement: the final frontier
- Slag transport and shipping
- Slag handling and storage
- Slag crushing
- Slag grinding: innovations and case studies
- Slag and cement: economics, standards and case studies
- Slag and slag products: applications in the construction industry
- Production and applications for non-ferrous slags
Speakers are allowed to mention their companies. 'Advertisements' are NOT allowed.
Interested authors should send a proposed presentation title and the name of the author/presenter by email to the conference convenor, Dr Robert McCaffrey, as soon as possible.
Accepted papers are added to the confirmed list on a 'first come, first served' basis. When the conference programme is full, no other papers will be considered for inclusion in the conference programme.
Authors must follow the instructions for authors.
Confirmed speakers register at a discounted registration fee: Confirmed slag producer or slag-product-user speakers register at no cost.
We look forward to hearing from you!